Marianne Linen Dress - Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence in White (Sold-Out)
Meet Marianne, back by popular demand for one final release of our first, limited-edition design collaboration with Artisan of Provence, Jamie Beck in pure white.
Inspired by life in Provence, the Marianne dress encapsulates feminity, strength, natural beauty and grace. Designed to be worn barefoot frolicking in the countryside by day, and paired with heels for an elegant dinner by night. This is the first piece designed by Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence as part of a four piece capsule collection...available in limited edition only, while supplies last.
Please be sure to consult the size chart below before ordering with special attention to corresponding chest and waist measurements for best fit. This dress fit is quite precise in the waist to achieve a more couture style.
A limited edition featuring:
- 100% OEKO-TEX Linen 220 grams
- Color: White (also available in Stone)
- Medium weight linen, drapes beautifully
- Wrap-style, tie skirt with high slit and tailored pleats
- Full Length (top of shoulders, to bottom of skirt): 143 cm
- Double linen lined bodice, is not transparent
- Two pockets designed to carry a smart phone or wallet
- Interior adjustable buttons along the waist and two buttons on slit
- Proudly Designed & Made in Provence
- Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence capsule series
- See size chart below for XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Please contact us for any sizing questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we are happy to guide you in selecting the appropriate size. Please pay special attention to chest and waist measurements for the best fit of the wrap around skirt.
Behind the Design Inspiration, by Artisan of Provence, Jamie Beck
" I wanted the dress to be a true interpretation of all the references of Provence. The creamy warm tan color of the stones taken so many hundreds or thousands of years ago to build the towns and bridges and aqueducts of this region. The goddess like statues you find at the entrances of most towns with her full, sweeping skirt and warrior like leg dynamically striding through. The linen fabric, which is the perfect thing to live in here, earthy and cool and easy, and that line the brocantes with monogrammed table cloths, sheets and antique dressing. The ruching on the waist line was inspired by the cuffs and necklines of men’s French antique linen dressing shirts. The true Provence is dusty, so I wanted the kind of dress you could wear in the garden picking vegetables, or at a beautiful bastide lunch with the summer sun shinning through the trees. The wrap of the dress was inspired to be reminiscent to the linen aprons and life in a kitchen cooking with love to be shared. Practical pockets for carrying coins to the market or to run out to buy a hot baguette."