Athena Dress in Blush Champs des Fleurs Hand-Dyed Cotton/Silk Voile (Piece Unique)
For the strong, yet sensitive romantic, the Athena Linen Dress is designed for women warriors in all shapes and sizes. This dress is a perfect balance of feminine and practical. She may be worn off the shoulders barefoot in the garden, or paired with heels for an elegant event. The stunning neckline and midi length skirt features hand-frayed edge detailing, designed to become even more beautiful with time and wear.
This special edition Athena Dress is hand-dyed by Artisan of Provence, Aurore Pelisson (learn more about her natural dying techniques on our blog), using local plants for both the pattern and in our signature silk and cotton voile, and features short sleeves in a mid-calf length.
Designed by Founder, Tarik Koivisto, each elegant, graceful piece is created by hand in our Provence atelier by our talented local couturist, Laure Paihlon.
- Fabric: Italian Cotton 70% / Silk 30% Voile
- Color: Blush - Piece Unique; Colors may vary
- Dry Clean Only
- A Luxe Provence Limited Edition
- Hand-frayed edges around neckline and skirt hem
- Ankle length skirt; gathered empire waist
- Side pocket
- Ethically Made in Provence - Sustainably created with plant-based dyes
Please contact us to pre-order your size or for questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.