Marianne Linen Dress - Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence (Pre-Order, Ships Oct 20)
Meet Marianne, our first, limited-edition design collaboration celebrating the Art of French Dressing with Artisan of Provence, Jamie Beck. Pre-order yours today as part of our latest limited edition release arriving mid- October.
Inspired by life in Provence, the Marianne dress encapsulates feminity, strength, natural beauty and grace. Designed to be worn barefoot frolicking in the countryside by day, and paired with heels for an elegant dinner by night.
Stay tuned for the the companion piece coming this Autumn, as part of the Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence capsule collection. The dress is designed to transition effortlessly from summer to autumn... and beyond.
Please be sure to consult the size chart below before ordering with special attention to corresponding chest and waist measurements for best fit.
Pre-orders are now open for our third limited edition shipment.
- 100% OEKO-TEX Linen 280 grams
- Color: Stone or White
- Medium weight natural non-dyed linen, drapes beautifully
- Wrap-style, tie skirt with high slit and tailored pleats
- Double linen lined bodice
- Two pockets designed to carry a smart phone or wallet
- Interior adjustable buttons along the waist and two buttons on slit
- Proudly Designed & Made in Provence
- A Limited Edition - Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence
- Sizing: XS (USA 0-2), S (USA 4-6), M (USA 8-10), L (USA 12-14), XL (16-18) - See Size Chart Below.
- Please contact us at: email@example.com for sizing questions, or sold-out color/size requests.
Behind the Design Inspiration, by Artisan of Provence, Jamie Beck:
" I wanted the dress to be a true interpretation of all the references of Provence. The creamy warm tan color of the stones taken so many hundreds or thousands of years ago to build the towns and bridges and aqueducts of this region. The goddess like statues you find at the entrances of most towns with her full, sweeping skirt and warrior like leg dynamically striding through. The linen fabric, which is the perfect thing to live in here, earthy and cool and easy, and that line the brocantes with monogrammed table cloths, sheets and antique dressing. The ruching on the waist line was inspired by the cuffs and necklines of men’s French antique linen dressing shirts. The true Provence is dusty, so I wanted the kind of dress you could wear in the garden picking vegetables, or at a beautiful bastide lunch with the summer sun shinning through the trees. The wrap of the dress was inspired to be reminiscent to the linen aprons and life in a kitchen cooking with love to be shared. Practical pockets for carrying coins to the market or to run out to buy a hot baguette."