Tablier Jupe by Jamie Beck in Sesame Linen (Sold-Out)
Discover our latest collaboration design, just in time for spring, by Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence... the Tablier Jupe. This beautifully simple and elegant, skirt is inspired by traditional French linen aprons. Designed to transition effortlessly between long lazy Provence-style lunches, to a chic evening out, the jupe is complete with two hidden pockets and is available in midi length.
Created in the most lightweight and soft OEKO-Tex certified, European linen we could source in pure white or sesame, featuring hand-gathered details all along the waist. This apron-style wrap skirt, is topped off with an extra long linen cord tie belt that adjusts to your body, for an easy fit. Pair with the Jamie chemise for a French-inspired romantic look from head-to-toe, or a simple tank and heels for a chic, evening out.
- Fabric: 100% OEKO-Tex certified linen 140 gsm
- Colors: Sesame
- Lengths: Midi 84 cm, Ankle 106 cm
- Double-wrap linen cord tie belt, for adjustable fit for many body shapes.
- Proudly Made in Provence
- Jamie Beck for Luxe Provence Lifestyle Exclusive
- Sizes: XS (USA 0-2), S (USA 4-6), M (USA 8-10), L (USA 12-14), XL (USA 16)