Hand-dyed Silk Crepe Tunique by Hape for Luxe Provence
This incredibly beautiful and delicate tunique was created exclusively for Luxe Provence by Hape's Aurore Pélisson, a talented textile artist in Avignon. Add an elegant chic touch of silk crepe beauty to your wardrobe, handmade in Provence.
This tunique was featured inside our V1: Climb Aboard curation as one of the luxury resort wear options. Each of Aurore's pieces is handmade and uniquely printed by the application of plant-based elements to achieve naturally inspired patterns and color. The design and patterns were derived from all natural ingredients: pomegranate seeds from the garden of Aurore's grandmother, leaves and the garance plant, which is a pesky Provence weed turned into a work of art on silk crepe. Sustainable fashion for your home, Made in Provence with love.
- Size: One Size; Open flowing sides slits with back belt tie to accommodate and adjust to variety of body sizes elegantly.
- Measurements: HPS to Hem 44 inches / 112 cm with adjustable belt waist
- Materials: 100% Hand-Dyed Silk Muslin Crepe (mousseline) with contrasting silk tie and front button closure.
- Colors: earth with blush rose accents; blush rose with earth accents. Colors vary with each unique piece
- Sustainable Design: Created with Natural vegetable and plant based inks (teinture végétale)
- Handmade in Provence
- Artisans of Provence series by Aurore Pélisson of Hape
Each is a piece unique, hand-dyed with plant-based inks on high quality silk crepe so colors and patterns may vary. Hand wash only, delicate cycle.