Hand-dyed Silk Pillow Covers by Hape for Luxe Provence
Inject the natural beauty of Provence into your home with these stunning silk pillow covers created exclusively for Luxe Provence by Hape's Aurore Pélisson, a talented textile artist in Avignon. Each of her pieces is handmade and uniquely printed by the application of plant-based elements to achieve naturally inspired patterns and color. The design and patterns were derived from all natural ingredients: pomegranate seeds from the garden of Aurore's grandmother, leaves and the garance plant, which is a pesky Provence weed turned into a work of art on silk. Sustainable fashion for your home, Made in Provence with love.
- Materials: 100% Silk Pillow Cover (twill de soie) with silk tie closure. Pillow insert *not* included
- Colors: various (khaki / gold series or lighter garance/pomegranate series)
- Size: 51 x 51 cm
- Vegetable and plant based inks; sustainable design (teinture végétale)
- Made in Provence
- Coordinates with the silk tablerunner/scarf that was featured in our V9: Autumn Impressions curation
- Part of our Artisans of Provence series by Hape
Each is a piece unique, hand-dyed with plant-based inks so colors and patterns may vary. Hand wash only, delicate cycle.