Make an entrance with our Isabelle Coat. Perfect for a night out, slipped over your favorite dress, this show stopping manteau is designed in sublime virgin wool and cashmere tweed from Italy. Our first beautiful and sophisticated coat features a woven impressionist palette of: olive and chartreuse greens, camel, fucshia, violet and a dab of watery turquoise. The coat is super soft on the inside as well, making it incredibly warm and as soft to the skin as your favorite sweater.
Inspired by our Founder & Creative Director's love for vintage coats and exquisite fabrics, the Isabelle Coat adjusts to your mood, regal or chic, featuring two styling options with the optional belt. A limited edition.
- Sizing: If in between sizes, select the smaller size
- Materials: 70% virigin wool, 10% cashmere, 20% nylon tweed
- Care: Dry clean only
- Long voluminous sleeves, full length
- Double-face fabric, interior is soft like a sweater, no itchy wool feel
- Optional belt
- Single button closure, overwrap front
- Two pockets
- Limited Edition release using haute couture deadstock from Italy
Last Chance! Reduced for final sale. For questions please contact us at: email@example.com.